Extra Curricular Activities
Oatlands Primary School offers a range of opportunities for learning experiences outside the normal classroom curriculum. Information about these activities will be sent home or in the school's Newsletter.
- Camps - Sovereign Hill (grade 5) & Wilsons Promontory (grade 6)
- Excursions & Incursions (grades prep-6)
- School Choir (grades 3-6)
- Hiking and specialized Cooking skills (grade 6)
- Cooking (whole grades and small groups)
- African Drumming (grades 5 & 6)
- Active After School Sport (prep-grade 2 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, grades 3-6 on Wednesdays))
- African Drumming (Monday evenings)
- Karate (Tuesday & Thursday evenings)
- Outlaws Basketball Club (contact: Cheryl Close ph:9705 6748)
- Casey Panthers Soccer Club (contact: John Romero ph:0419341839)
- Oatlanders Netball Club (contact: Alysa Langham ph:0419871412)
Take a minute to have a look at our feature blog, you never know you may see someone you know or read the latest entries from all of the school's blogs.
Check out some of the other blogs here.