Extension and Enrichment Programs
At Oatlands Primary School our core curriculum subjects are made up of English, Maths, Integrated Studies, Art, Physical Education and Information Literacy (Technology and Library). In addition to these areas we offer a range of extension and enrichment programs, which include:
- Advanced Maths
- Senior Student Leadership Positions
- Story Writing Competition
- ICAS Testing
- Chess Sessions and competitions – Rookie, Intermediate and advanced
- School Choir
- Advanced Art Classes
- Advanced Cooking Classes
- Private tuition in keyboard and guitar
- Lunchtime Library Sessions – IPads and Literacy
- Online Problem Solving
Take a minute to have a look at our feature blog, you never know you may see someone you know or read the latest entries from all of the school's blogs.
Check out some of the other blogs here.