School Banking will be starting back on Tuesday 14th of February. If you are a new family wanting to sign up, it has changed. Instead of going through the school you will need visit the Commonwealth bank branch, our local branch is Fountain Gate Level 2.
Once you have your bank book please follow the following steps.
- Fill in the bank deposit slip in the yellow book, if these are not filled out the book won't be processed (e.g Account Name, Account Details, Student ID, Date, Amount of Money on the banking slip and bud).
- Give the book to your classroom teacher on Monday/Tuesday morning for them to send up to the office so the School Banking volunteers can process the book.
- Once it has been processed you will receive 1 token per weekly transaction and then they will be sent back through the classroom tubs for the teacher to hand out.
Making a claim for a reward
- Collect 10 tokens.
- Fill in the redeeming coupon for the reward and put in your bank book.
- The banking team will order it when they do the banking - ordering the reward may take a few weeks to come in.
- Once the reward has arrived it will be put in the classroom tub and handed out by the classroom teacher.
The tokens get recorded by the Commonwealth Bank on the banking portal each time a transaction is done and can only be redeemed if there are 10 recorded tokens. Unfortunately if you give us 10 tokens and the system shows a lower amount we cannot process it. Tokens cannot be shared between students.
We need help with our School Banking. This program has grown in popularity and we have a small group of fantastic parents who are processing the banking at the moment, however our school banking will not be able to continue unless we source more parent helpers. The help is need on a Tuesday from 9:15am to 10am on a weekly basis, if you would like to help please fill the slip below and return to the office as soon as possible.
If you have any questions at all throughout the year please leave a message with the office or alternative place a note in the bank book and we will get back to as soon as we can.
Thank you for your support
School Banking team
Take a minute to have a look at our feature blog, you never know you may see someone you know or read the latest entries from all of the school's blogs.
Check out some of the other blogs here.